Friday, August 7, 2015

Our Latest Reunion

This post is from May 10th, 2015- for some reason it was never posted! So here it is!

As you all know, Jeremiah got home last Saturday- which means I'm a week late... But better late than never!


On Saturday I had to be at school at 7am to help with senior boards. I did that until about 1 or so, then headed to get ready to pick up Jeremiah (I had worn scrubs that day & wanted to change). I went to my car & put my makeup on then got some lunch from Wendy's. When I got back to school I changed out my scrubs then headed back to my car to study. I had a Pathology final on Monday, so I was trying to squeeze in any extra study time I could! When I came close to time to leave, I got some gas then headed out. 

It took me about two hours to get there, maybe longer- seeing as how I missed about three of my turns because of traffic. But I finally got to the airport & parked in the one hour parking lot then headed inside to the baggage claim area. I checked to see where Jeremiah's luggage would come to & then waited in that area. 

He finally texted me & said he'd just landed then that he was on his way. I was so excited! A few minutes later k glanced over at the escalators & there he was coming down! Yay! After we hugged & kissed we checked the board again for where his luggage would come to. We ended up waiting about thirty minutes before it finally came out. We grabbed all his bags then went back to the car. 

After we left the airport we were both hungry. We were going to eat hibachi at a a place Jeremiah always goes when he's in that area but it was closed down. So we drove to the next town & ate there. It was good, but there was so much of it & neither of us could even halfway finish. 

We then headed home, with a few stops for gas & drinks. We didn't get home until 2am! The airport this time was about four hours from our town, so it made for a very long day. I met Jeremiah's dad so he could take him home. Then I went home & passed out.

I'm so excited that Jeremiah is home & I can't wait to spend time with him! Although I have summer classes we'll still get plenty of time together. 

Hope you're all having a great Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment