Friday, August 7, 2015

A really good day

Long time no see, friends! I know it's been literally months since I've done a post but things have been crazy! I didn't get out of school for summer break until July 2nd, & since then Jeremiah & I have just been enjoying our time together. Yesterday was a really good day, so I figured I'd do a little post on it just for memories sake

The day started off pretty late, Jeremiah hadn't gotten to sleep in late in several days so I made sure not to call or text him until he got up. After he finally woke up, he went to our local hospital to get us some lunch. On Thursdays they make really good wraps, & I was craving one! He finally got here after getting the lunch & we ate downstairs. We came upstairs & were so lazy all day. I watched LifeTime movies while he got some computer work done. 

Later in the evening, we decided to eat dinner at our local Italian restaurant. I got a little pizza & Jeremiah got cheese ravioli! It was a really good dinner. We decided on our date we'd refrain from using our phones the entire time, & it was fun! To occupy our time we played paper football with the sugar packets until his salad came (he won, of course). 

Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart to get supplies for making homemade ice cream! We got all our goodies then headed back to my house to make some ice cream! We decided to have a competition & see who's ended up being better, so we each made our own. I made chocolate & Jeremiah made strawberry. Just from us tasting our batter, they both seemed like they're gonna be delicious! I'll link the recipes here and here. I cleaned up the kitchen while Jeremiah ran upstairs to turn on the Republican debate. I finally joined him & we watched the entire debate! Right near the end we tried to eat our ice cream, but it needed to chill a lot longer. When the debate ended, Jeremiah headed home & I called it a night.

We still haven't tried our ice cream, he has a golf tournament today- so I promised I'd wait so we could try them together & determine which one is better. It was just such a relaxing, chill day- something we needed- & was really enjoyable. 

I head back to school on the 24th & Jeremiah leaves on the 30th. This is our last year apart! It's so exciting, yet so upsetting that he's leaving already! I'll try to recap a few more things before he heads back to school. Our anniversary is next Wednesday, so I've been working on a gift for Jeremiah! Hopefully it works out well & we can find something to do that day!

Hope your summer has been warm & sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment