Monday, December 22, 2014

Our 2nd Reunion!

I know, I know.. I'm a little late with this post. But better late than never, right? So here goes!

I spent some of Sunday (December 14th, 2014) studying for my final I had on Monday. Then, Jeremiah said he was about thirty minutes from home & I was going to meet him at his dad's office to pick him up. 
I went there, got him then came back to my house. 
Really we just hung out & watched some Netflix. We ran up to Jeremiah's mom's house for about an hour then met his dad at our local Chinese restaurant for dinner.
Then he went home! It was a pretty relaxing day, which was just what we needed.  

Currently, I'm sitting in an oral surgeons office while Jeremiah is getting his wisdom teeth removed! Eek! Prayers for him, please! 

I'll try to do a Christmas gift exchange post.. but it might be late because Jeremiah said my gift won't be in until after Christmas. 

Until then, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment