Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Life Update

Hello all,

I know I've been a bit M.I.A. lately, but it has to be done. Life around here is so hectic & I can barely find time to even sleep! Jeremiah is loving school & doing just great! I miss him a ton, but he'll be back in 68 days! Yippie!

School is flying by & it's pretty hardcore. I love it, though. I honestly miss blogging, but I know sacrifices have to be made to get through this program. It will all be worth it in the end!

I'll definitely try to do a post about some Halloween things that I'm volunteering with! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to send Jeremiah any boxes yet- & likely won't get to, even for Halloween. I might send him a small something with just a few candies in it, just to say I did. 

Who knows when I'll be back! Enjoy your almost Hump-Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment