Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Paula's Choice: Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Review

In April, I received a sample of Paula's Choice: Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid in my Birch Box, & I fell in love. First off, the sample that I got in my box is still going! It is a really good sized sample! I like that, it allows me to use the product for a longer amount of time, & I can decide if it really works for me. I was a little skeptical about trying this product at first, but the majority of the Birch Box reviews were super positive, so I gave it a shot. 
I am so, so glad I gave this product a chance. I love it. I'm very picky about the things I put on my face & I wouldn't use it if I didn't think it really worked. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin since I've started using this. My breakouts have been few and far between & my skin-tone looks more even & brighter! 

I've heard a lot of good things about the Paula's Choice brand & this product is not different. It is fabulous. I was a little confused about how to use it the first time I applied it on my face- I wasn't sure if you washed it off or left it on (you leave it on). I will warn you, it does have a sticky feeling when you first apply it, but as it starts to dry that goes away. If you can get past the sticky feeling, you'll fall in love with this stuff, just like I did.

Now let me give you a little background on this product. First things first, it's a leave-on exfoliant, kind of like a leave-in conditioner you use in your hair. The Salicylic Acid (I know, the word acid is scary) works on calming redness & rosacea, while still dislodging stubborn blackheads & degreasing pores (even down to their oiliest depths, according to Birch Box). Meanwhile, the BHA Liquid works wonders on the antibacterial front, preventing future breakouts. And, let's not forget the green tea extract helps soothe the skin with it's repairing antioxidants. It also creates a more radiant, even-toned skin & works on building up your collagen production. 
Perks: It's clinically proven to be non-irritating, 100% fragrance free, contains no added dyes & it's never tested on animals.

Currently, my sample size is still going. I use it nightly & occasionally on some mornings- I'll add again, I've been using this sample since April. That's a pretty good amount of time for just a sample! I recently, took my Birch Box points I had saved up & bought the full-size version of this product. It's $23 & if you hurry, free shipping right now! 

I'll link Birch Box up here & attach the link for the Paula's Choice: Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid here. Seriously ladies, I wouldn't be recommending this product if I didn't think highly of it! It's an amazing product, at a pretty good price (you get a ton of product- I'm sure the full-size will last me at least eight or nine months; since the sample has been going strong for four months & I am just now below half full).

I hope my review has given you a little insight on a great product. Give it a chance & you won't regret it! Have a great Wednesday!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review, all items were purchased by me. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment