Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday

It's been a while since I've done a Five on Friday post, so I thought today would be a great day to bring them back! Here goes!

One
I recently saw the previews for the upcoming movie, If I  Stay & I am dying to read the book! I love reading the books before I watch the corresponding movie! I'll probably be downloading it onto my Kindle before the weekend is up. I'll link the IMDB trailer here
Be sure to have your tissues ready for this one, even the trailer is a tear jerker.
Two
I'm adoring my new MacBook Air Jeremiah got me for our anniversary. It seriously runs so great, I'm so excited to start using it for school!

Three
I've spent the last two days editing mine & Jeremiah's summer vlogs. There are so many, I feel like I'll never get them all put together!

Four
American Eagle is having a sale on their jeans (they're all under thirty dollars!) and, you can get double Aerewards points through August 31st. I think I'm gonna have to do a little online shopping! I need back to school clothes, right? Yes, that justifies it.

Five
Sunday marks the beginning of my favorite week on television.. SHARK WEEK. Oh yes, I am one of those fans. I adore marine animals & I'm so excited for shark week this year! It looks like it's going to be amazing.

I hope your weekend is warm & sunny- it's so sad that summer is already coming to a close!
I am definitely not looking forward to Jeremiah leaving, but I am excited for the upcoming school year. I still can't believe I will be doing dental hygiene. I am thrilled for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment