Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August BirchBox

This month's box really out did itself. I love every single product inside.
Here goes!

One

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
First things first- the bottle is so adorable! I love it! This dry shampoo, is just like any other- it works that way, too. It smells super good & like it said, it's cute! The only sad part is its $21 for a full-size bottle, & I'm so not going to pay that for dry shampoo :(
Full-size: $21

Two
Model Co. Bronzer
I was really excited to get this bronzer- it was my exclusive for the month & it is amaaaazing. It's a great shade & a decent size. Perk: the full-size is a pretty good price, I may be purchasing this one!
Full-size: $22

Three
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm
This stuff is like a little beauty miracle in a bottle. I can definitely tell it has controlled my oils & hid pores, for the majority of the day. I really, really liked this sample- although, it was on the smaller side.
Full-size: $36

Four
nugg Beauty Soothing Face Mask
Lately, I've been wanting to try a face mask- so when I go this one in my BirchBox, I was really excited to try it out. It does exactly as it describes to & I'm super pleased with it. I wish the individual packs were a little bigger, but they'll do.
Full-size: $14.99

Five
Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream
This is a really nice hand cream- but such a small sample! I joked with Jeremiah, the package says "hand cream" because you only get enough to use on one hand! The good thing about this product is that it has broad spectrum SPF 40 in it- which is great for fair skin in the summer! However, the smell is not very attractive. If you've ever used spray hair glitter (from Wal-Mart) then you'll definitely recognize this scent- it smells exactly like it- not the best. 
Full-size: $11

I really like this month's box- I was not disappointed. Boxes like this month's make me want to keep my BirchBox subscription forever! I'll link them up here, so you can check them out for yourself.
Also, they have a guys box- maybe an idea for a gift? I think so!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment