Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Recap (July 31st, 2014)

Today I spent most of the day cleaning & getting ready.
Jeremiah called around one-ish & said he had a date planned for us & to be ready by 5:30.
I said okay :) & finished up my cleaning before starting to get ready.
The only hint I had was that it was going to be a "old times" date.
So cute, right?

At 5:30 Jeremiah told me to meet him at our local Italian restaurant for dinner. 
So off I went!
We had dinner- I had a spaghetti & salad while Jeremiah had a little BBQ pizza & bacon cheese fries (super healthy).

Afterwards, I hopped in his car & we drove around for a few minutes until it was time for the 7:00 movie! We watched The Purge- Anarchy. Jeremiah knows I get super cold during movies (the theatre is always so cold), so he brought me an old sweater that he had. The big thing when we were younger was to give each other your jackets- I still have one of his & he still keeps that one of mine. He brought that sweater, & of course I wore it. It was the most adorable thing ever, him recreating old stuff like that.
Then Jeremiah took me back to my car & I came home & took a test for my Abnormal Psychology class.

The purpose of Jeremiah naming our date "old times" was because when we were first dating we always went to an italian restaurant in our town before we went to the movies (like literally, every Friday). Unfortunately, the place that holds all our old, old memories is closed down now- but the newer one is almost just as good!
It was so sweet of him to think to do something like that, he's just the cutest.

Tomorrow is the first day of August & it makes my heart hurt.
Jeremiah will be leaving on the 21st & I start school around the 16th (my classes don't start until the 20th, thankfully- but the activities start the weekend before).
I'm so bummed he'll be gone, but I know it has to happen.

Oh! I almost forgot, today we saw Jeremiah in his commercial!
It wasn't his first time being on television, he's had a few minor roles (mostly non-speaking), but this is his first larger role with a speaking part (that we've seen)! It was so exciting!
I'm so happy for him! He loves what he's doing & he is working so hard at it.
I can't wait to see how many roles he receives in the future- like I said before, the kid can act!

No comments:

Post a Comment