Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oops!

So I realize that I haven't posted in over a week & I feel terrible.
Last week was so, so hectic I could barely make time for sleep!
This week is a little less packed- but it's still pretty busy.
Can I just say I'm pumped for the 4th!?

Jeremiah & I went to a minor league baseball game last Friday night & they had fireworks! 
We weren't expecting them to be anything extravagant, but they were!
We both agreed it was the best fireworks show we had seen!

This picture totally sucks, but it's the only one I got that wasn't a huge blur.

I am going to attempt doing some Fourth of July nails, but if they turn out too horrific I'm not going to post them. I'm pretty decent when it comes to doing my own nails.

Last Thursday, I got to make another Ulta run! I love that place.
So much.
I am obsessed with the NYX Jumbo Eye pencils (in milk), they're great for priming your lids or using them for a bottom liner- to open up your eyes. And just my luck, they were buy one get one half off!
I also got some new lipstick shades. I had like five in my hand, but only ended up getting two.
I got the NYX Butter Stick in Hubba Hubba; this shade is so gorgeous! I like to layer it over a little nude lipstick though, just so it's not so pink!
I also got a NYX Matte Lipstick in Shy. After getting home & trying to use this- I kinda realized this isn't really my shade :( so I'll probably give it to my sister.

It's official, Jeremiah returns to school on the 19th of August & I'm already dreading it.
Our summer is flying by! We haven't even done half of the things on our bucket list!
UGH!

I promise I won't slack off on my posts again. 
I tried to make this one a little long, but I just keep thinking of all the things I need to get done today!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment