Friday, July 11, 2014

July Birch Box

So I got my Birch Box this month early, but haven't gotten around to doing a post until now.
I've been volunteering at my local little league games with Jeremiah & it's really an all day thing & by the time I get home I'm exhausted. But here goes.

One

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
 I really like this product. It works just like any other dry shampoo- but runs on the high priced side. So I honestly, won't be repurchasing it. But it's always fun to try!
Full-size: $18

Two

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion
I can't seem to put my finger on what this smell reminds me of- but it's good! It's really moisturizing & long-lasting. A great lotion to use before going to bed, to ensure your hands have that locked in moisture they need!
Full-size: $24

Three
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
I received the shade Raina. Although I would have preferred a black pencil, I was happy with what I got. I can say this stuff is definitely an all-day eyeliner. I swatched it on my hand & it took quite a bit of remover to get it off! A great eyeliner if you want a good product at an affordable price.
Full-size: $11

Four
Vasanti Cosmetics Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser
My only complaint is I wish you got more! It's such a tiny sample, I need more to know if I really like what it's doing for my face! Like with the lotion, this also smells really good & seems to go just as the product says.
Full-size: $24

Five
Gingerade Shower Gel
Although I don't normally like foil packets- I made an exception & tried these (perks, you get two!). I really loved this body wash. My favorite parts are the fact that is is gluten free, cruelty free, is 100% all natural & 100% vegetarian! This is such an amazing product- it's worth the money!
Full-size: $15

Overall, this month was a pretty good box. I look forward to my Birch Box so much! The finds in it are worth the money ($10 a month)- I'll like them up here, in case you're interested in checking them out! 
I highly recommend!
I hope you've all had a great Friday & have a fun-filled weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment