Monday, July 14, 2014

In sickness & in health

The weekend brought lots of fun volunteering at baseball games-
UNTIL
Jeremiah & I got food poisoning
That's right folks- food poisoning. And it was horrible.

Needless to say, I've learned to never eat off a food truck, ever again.

The food was great the first time- not so much the second.
Jeremiah & I spent yesterday evening basically holding each other's hair while we puked.
Ew, I know. Maybe TMI?
Nah.

I felt awful for Jeremiah, for some reason guys are so much more pitiful when they're sick.
So my feminine instincts kicked in & I played mommy basically. I kept him hydrated, cooled with rags & made sure he had a lined trash can near by (then did it for myself also).

Saturday was fun- we've been helping with the Little League Baseball tournament being held in our area & it's kept us on our toes. These kids are so good! It's amazing how many people come out & volunteer their time to make it all come together! 
Tomorrow & Wednesday are the last two days- after then I think I'll recover from my sleep deprivation.
Getting up at 7am is not a routine I've liked getting in.


Although, baseball is my favorite sport- so, I don't mind it too much.
I'll honestly be a little sad when it's over.
Jeremiah played baseball for as long as I can remember- so when we graduated I suddenly had no excuse to attend games- which sucked.
So whenever I get a chance to watch, I'm pumped.
Special Note: I'm watching the 2014 Gillette Home Run Derby while making this post!

Jeremiah officially returns to school on August 21st & I'm already dreading it.
Our summer has literally flown by, but I'm loving every moment I spend with him.
Have a great Tuesday!

Coming Soon: Open When Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment