Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Birchbox

I've got to admit, I am a little disappointed with this months box..
I got a lot of things I can't or won't use- but let's jump into it.

One
LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil
Meh. That's all I have to say. Honestly, who is gonna wear this color (Purple)?
Ew. My sister even tried this & it's just a no.
Full Size: $18

Two
Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Wash
Pretty cool stuff, came in a weird medicine-like tube- but made my skin soft.
Just wish there was more in that tiny tube :(
Full Size: $22.95

Three
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eye Liner
Such a great color! It's perfect for when you're feeling extra dressy.
I probably wouldn't use it as an everyday liner, though.
Full Size $16

Four
Perlier Body Cream- Shea Almond
Love, love, love this! It smells so good & makes my hands feel oh, so soft!
Only bummer is that the hole in my sample tube is really tiny- so I can't get much out at a time.
Full Size: $28.45

Five

nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish, Body Scrub, & Hydrating Face Oil
Really, I didn't like this sample. I do not like foil samples & that was pretty much all it was.
There was not enough in any of them to get more than one use out of.
Plus, I do not like face oils- my face is good at producing that on it's own.
However, if you have very dry skin- the face oil would work perfect for you!
Full Size: $34 - $55

This month was kind of disappointing. I got a lot of things, but I just didn't like them.
Maybe July will turn things around, hopefully.
Happy Tuesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment