Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday to you all! I feel like I haven't blogged in ages!
This has been a very busy week & I couldn't seem to make time!
Sorry :(
Let's jump into a little Five on Friday.

One
If you've never ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, then you don't know what you're missing out on!
Like, yum!
Yesterday we had it for lunch & it was great!



^Chips & Salsa  & Cinnamon Squares with Chocolate & Caramel dipping sauces^
Unfortunately, I forgot to photograph my food- but I had the mini corn dogs & cheese fries (queso cheese); they were both great!

Two
My littlest fur baby is one this month. 
:(
Miss Marly

Three
I've almost got everything bought for my new room.
Super excited to share all my deals I got!

Four
I got the Benefit Hoola Bronzer yesterday & I am so in love with it.
Please, try this out- you'll never go back!
I also got the BeneTint Lip & Cheek Stain- It came in a two for one pack with the bronzer & it is also a great product!
I paid $29 for both of these, super good deal because the Hoola Bronzer is $26 itself!


Five
I also got the it Cosmetics Hello Light Creme Illuminator. I had originally wanted the Benefit High Beam, but they were out- so the lady recommended this instead & I love it!
This highlighting creme was $24.

Have a great weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment