Friday, June 20, 2014

DIY Make-Up Brush Holder

Whoop, it's Friday!
And as promised, here are those DIY Make-Up Brush Holders!

One, get yourself some mason jars.
I had two hanging around my house- so I decided to use them.
I know you can buy them at Wal-Mart though, if you don't have any on hand.


Next, I bought some "Glass Gems"- they're almost like stones you would put in a fish tank.
Super easy to find, too. I bought two bags & paid $1 for each.


Fill your mason jars with the amount of rocks you feel is appropriate.
I decided to take off the rings around mine, just because they didn't match very well (one was silver & one was gold). My smaller jar looks like it's a weird shade here- but it's clear just like the larger jar.
This literally cost me $2, since I already had the mason jars at home.
I love having a way to store my brushes, it keeps my bristles from getting messed up- like when I store them in a pouch or drawer. 


We're skipping Five on Friday today, so I could get this post up-
have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment