Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend Recap

At the beginning of the week, Jeremiah's mom decided she wanted to get away this weekend- so we headed out Friday afternoon at 1pm.

We watched a minor league baseball game & then ate some yummy hibachi food before heading in for the night.

Saturday morning we hit up the outlet mall & played at least nine rounds of mini-golf.
Tommy Hilfiger had some super cute things- and the Coach store had an awesome sale (new wristlet for me!)!
Around 5 we went to a dinner theatre show, where I enjoyed a yummy vegetarian meal.
(No, I do not eat meat. No, it is not because I'm crazy over animals- don't get me wrong, I love animals! I just have a weird thing with textures. And mostly, meat textures are the ones I can't deal with, so I prefer to accept the vegan meals, when offered.)

After that, we headed back to the room for awhile (it was pouring the rain & we were trying to wait & see if it would let up!). Finally, a couple hours later, the rain stopped & we played more mini-golf!

Sunday, we visited an awesome amusement park (where I rode nothing- not a rollercoaster fan) & enjoyed some much needed, summer-like weather. Then made our drive back home!

It was a great weekend! I still am in shock that Jeremiah is home for the summer!
We have a lot of activities planned for this summer- which include the following:
Building a cat tree for my fur babies
Picnicking at our park
Take a ton of pictures on our polaroid camera
Get pedicures together
See a drive-in movie
Visit the zoo
Attend our county fair & carnival
See a concert
& my goal is to vlog it all (for future memories)

I'm so excited for this summer, not only for the fun- but for the warm weather!
Chow winter!


Coming Soon: DIY Baby Closet Dividers

No comments:

Post a Comment