Friday, May 16, 2014

May BirchBox


I first received my BirchBox subscription as a Valentine's Day present from my momma. 
This is my fourth box (May) & I'm super excited to share all my goodies & my reviews on them.


One
The Beauty Protector Shampoo.
Love, love, love the smell of this! Yummy!
It's super sleek, too!
I haven't tested this yet, but as soon as I do, I'll make an updated post.
I like to save my mini shampoos & conditioners for when I go on trips (which is pretty frequent).
Full-Size: $21.95

Two
The Beauty Protector Conditioner.
Same as the shampoo, it smells awesome!
But.. I haven't used it yet!
Full-Size: $21.95

Three
Cotz - Face 
The color of this is perfecccct. It blends super, super well.
I love that it is SPF 40, I burn so easily & a great product with SPF is hard to find.
Put a little on before you apply your foundation & boom. You're good to go.
Full-Size: $20

Four
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm
This was my favorite thing in my box. I absolutely adore this lip balm.
I am a constant user of lip balm, because my lips seem to always be dry. 
Pixi offers some great colors (I got Coral Crush). It gives your lips a pop of color, while being super moisturizing at the same time! So great & you get the full-size product. I'll def be buying this one again when I run out.
Full-Size: $8

Lifestyle Extra
Greenleaf Candle
My candle came in the scent First Blush & it smells great!
I couldn't find a picture of what my product looks like- it's super cute, too! :(
It made my whole box smell so good!
Full-Size: $17

I'm really happy with my BirchBox this month. It had tons of goodies & was well worth the $10!
Already can't wait for June's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment