Friday, May 16, 2014

Hibachi & Godzilla

So here we are, another Friday. The weeks are all going by so quickly!
We've got a very busy weekend ahead of us!
But for now, let's start with a little Five on Friday.

One
My BirchBox from this month included a coupon for $25 off any purchase of $75 or more at Kate Spade's new Saturday website- like woah!
I've been eyeing the Design a Weekender Bag promo. I want one of these so bad.

Two
Finally finished my Spring Semester. 
Whoop, whoop!

Three
Godzilla comes out today & Jeremiah & I are making special plans to go & see it.
Which includes a hibachi dinner then the movie!
I'm pumped.

Four
Oh, the Georgia collection at Fossil. How I long for you! :(

Five
I'm trying to find a good photographer, I'd love to have some summer pictures of Jeremiah & I.
I mean, we need some for our six year anniversary. Right?
Thought so :)


So tomorrow is my cousin's baby-shower. Jeremiah & I are gonna head out there, drop off the presents to have a date day. Yippee.
I cannot wait.
Plus I've got a few church activities this weekend. 
Hopefully we'll have time to get all over it done!
Have a furr-filled weekend!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment