Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday


Happy almost weekend, to you all! I'm so excited for the upcoming Easter celebrations! Easter is one of my very favorite holidays, not just because of the meaning- but because of all the cute bunnies & chicks that are everywhere! But let's get this show on the road:

One
Guess Factory is having an awesome sale today. I am totally in love with these Pentley Palazzo Pants. I've been eyeing them for a while & now they're finally on sale! I might just have to break down & buy them! 

Two
This iFunny video has had me laughing for days now. I cannot stop watching it.

Three
I've really been into Polaroid cameras lately & I'm dying to have one. I've been researching a couple & found one on Amazon I am in love with. The shade of blue on this little baby has got me doing cart wheels!

Four
Jillian Michaels will kick your butt in her Six Week Six Pack dvd. 

Five
I saw the cutest thing on Pinterest:
Step 1: Have your little munchkins place a few jelly beans in the yard Saturday night (the night before Easter)
Step 2: Sneak out & replace all the jelly beans with lollipops
Step 3: Watch their cute little faces light up on Easter morning!
When they realize their jelly beans have grown into lollipops, they'll be so excited! A great way to start off Easter morning!






Anyways- I'll try to do a post on Jeremiah's Easter basket. We decided to save our Easter gifts for when he get home- seeing as how he'll be here 12 days after- so excited!
Have a blessed weekend & Easter- please remember the reason we celebrate this joyous holiday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment