Thursday, April 10, 2014

First Post

An Introduction:
Hi there, I'm Molly! I'm super excited to start this blog; based upon my own Long Distance Relationship (LDR) with my boyfriend Jeremiah. The purpose of this blog is to give those coming into an LDR a little first hand advice- and to provide insight to all who wonder just how we make it work! I'll include some of my own personal interests & other random things I may decide to blog on. I'm a very private person, but I have always enjoyed reading other blogs & finally decided to start my own. With that being said, this blog will not contain any personal information, photos of me or anything else I do not feel comfortable posting. 
Jeremiah & I have been together for almost six years now (but doesn't feel like that long). When he decided to go to school on literally the opposite side of the country I knew it was going to be a rough three years. Fortunately, we are blessed enough to get to see each other over certain holidays & breaks.  I know experiencing an LDR can be hard, hard work- but in the end it is totally worth it. I know our distance has brought so much excitement back into our relationship, now the time I spend with him, I actually value. I hope to share some of my ideas with you guys, in hopes of making your own LDR just a tad bit easier! :)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! 

Coming Soon:
Care Packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment