Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Almost There

I  am just so excited for Jeremiah to come home. I cannot wait. Although it's only been two months since I've seen him, it feels like it's been an eternity!
I've almost got everything done in prep for him coming home. I have one more paper to write then I'm done with all my school work. I'm debating on whether or not to take some summer classes. I probably should, but I'm not sure if I want to. It's a lot of effort (ha)!  I think Jeremiah is taking a few so I'll probably end up taking a couple. 
In the meantime, I've been babysitting for Jeremiah's aunt- she's got two twin 21-month old boys. They are just the sweetest. I love spending time with them & watching them learn. It's been keeping me busy & makes the day go by ten times faster than when I'm just being bored at home. 
Jeremiah doesn't land until almost midnight on Friday, so it will make for a long day. 
I'm so excited I just can't contain it!

3 Days Until Jeremiah is Home

No comments:

Post a Comment